The BCRC, center of research, tests and analysis in the field of materials, soils and environment, located in Mons, Belgium (www.bcrc.be
), is looking, for its Research and Business Services Department, for:
- a university-level junior scientist with 3-4 years of research experience or having recently defended his doctoral thesis
- specialized in the field of inorganic materials (including production processes and specific characterization techniques), preferably of ceramic kind.
- bilingual French / English, knowledge of Dutch or another language is a plus
- a research experience is essential
for a position that will involve:
- as a first step, the realization, as part of a research project of the Center, of scientific, technical, synthesis, analysis work including laboratory work and both written and oral reporting (reports, publications, presentations) under the supervision of the project manager
- participation to several projects and, according to the skills, the supervision of one of them,
- integration in the development groups of new project ideas aiming to the exploration of new domains, the development of knowledge or the answer to a specific request from companies including the writing of the project,
- taking in charge the responsibility for one or more scientific equipment
The position is vacant immediately for a permanent contract.
Applications should be sent by post to:
Avenue Gouverneur Cornez, 4,
to the attention of Dr. V. Lardot.
The CV must be accompanied by a handwritten cover letter. No follow-up will be given to requests made by email.