The conference will deal with the following topics:
• Energy aspects of high-temperature processing
energy efficiency, measurement and regulation, environmental aspects.
• Refractory and thermal insulating materials for variety of high-temperature applications
in metallurgy, glass production, chemical technology, building materials production, waste treatment and biomass and applications.
• Corrosion of refractory materials
influence of technology, fuels, aggressive environment.
• Structure of refractory materials and their modification
by nanomaterials, refractories for future challenges, simulation techniques.
• New qualities and grades of refractory materials
innovative trends and challenging quests for properties.
• Key raw materials
mining, their use in ceramics, additives, recycling.
Following key-note speakers have confirmed the participation:
• Prof. Pavol Šajgalík (ECerS, Slovak Academy of Sciences)
• Prof. Christos G. Aneziris (DKG, TU Bergakademie Freiberg)
• Prof. Pavel Raschman (TU Kosice, Slovakia)
• Asoc. Prof. Pavol Vadász (TU Kosice, Slovakia)
• Asoc. Prof. Gabriel Sučik (TU Kosice, Slovakia)
• Dr. Christoph Wöhrmeyer (Imerys/Kerneos)
• Prof. Helge Jansen (Refratechnik Steel)
• Dipl.-Ing. Stanislav Dvořák (PD- Refractories CZ)