The European Ceramic Society
Job opportunity as Scientific Assistant Ceramic Materials in Switzerland
The Laboratory of Ceramic Materials of the IMPE Institute of Materials and Process Engineering of the ZHAW Zürich University of Applied Sciences is looking for a motivated early career scientist to join our research projects!
Starting date: Immediately or by arrangement. The position is limited for one year, with an option for extension.
- Independent work on research projects
- Synthesis and processing of new ceramic materials
- Writing of reports and publications
- University degree in chemistry, materials science or related disciplines
- First experience in the synthesis of inorganic materials
- Ideally first experience in the fields of ceramic materials and process technologies
- Enjoy laboratory work and working in an interdisciplinary project team
- Creativity and determination to find solutions to complex practical problems
17th YCN Webinar - 14th September 2023
Don't miss the 17th YCN Webinar !!
Obituary Professor Paul Goursat
It is with great sadness that we inform you that our dear friend and colleague Professor Paul Goursat died peacefully.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.