The European Ceramic Society
The biannual Electroceramics conference series was established in the late 1980s and represents one of the central international platforms for academic and industrial researchers to discuss and share the recent developments, discoveries, and emerging trends in the field of electroceramic materials and applications.
Since the first edition, the series of Electroceramics conferences has focused on the different aspects and themes of Electroceramics materials, in single and polycristalline bulk as well as in the form of thin or thick films. The idea of the Electroceramics network is thus to bring together academics and industrial researchers, young scientists and PhD students in order to exchange and share recent and innovative results representing all aspects of Electroceramics.
Since 2016, the Electroceramics conferences are organised by ECerS.
The next Electroceramics conferences will be held:
- 2022 - Electroceramics XVIII will be organised in Krakow, Poland, jointly with the ECerS XVII and ICC9 conferences
- 2024 - Electroceramics XVIV will be organised in Vilnius, Lithuania
The past Electroceramics conferences were organised in:
- 2020: Electroceramics XVII – Online (Darmstadt, Germany)
- 2018: Electroceramics XVI - Hasselt, Belgium
- 2016: Electroceramics XV - Limoges, France
- 2014: Electroceramics XIV - Bucarest, Romania
- 2012: Electroceramics XIII - Twente, The Netherlands
- 2010: Electroceramics XII - Trondheim, Norway
- 2008: Electroceramics XI - Manchester, United Kingdom
- 2006: Electroceramics X - Toledo, Spain
- 2004: Electroceramics IX - Cherbourg, France
- 2002: Electroceramics VIII - Roma, Italy
- 2000: Electroceramics VII - Portoroz, Slovenia
- 1998: Electroceramics VI - Montreux, Switzerland
- 1996: Electroceramics V - Aveiro, Portugal
- 1994: Electroceramics IV - Aachen, Germany
- 1992: Electroceramics III - Maubeuge, France
- 1988 : Electroceramics II - Brussels, Belgium
- 1984 : Electroceramics I - Brussels, Belgium
The 2016, 2018 and 2020 Electroceramics Conferences were sponsored by the JECS Trust.
January 2022 ACerS Winter Workshop Grants
In the framework of the ECerS International Ceramist Student Exchange Program, ECerS launches the call to allow 15 grants of 1.200 €.
Survey on 2022 ECerS Summer School
ECerS calls on the YCN community to find out what topics young ceramists would like to see developed during the 2022 ECerS Summer School.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.