The European Ceramic Society
The biannual Electroceramics conference series was established in the late 1980s and represents one of the central international platforms for academic and industrial researchers to discuss and share the recent developments, discoveries, and emerging trends in the field of electroceramic materials and applications.
Since the first edition, the series of Electroceramics conferences has focused on the different aspects and themes of Electroceramics materials, in single and polycristalline bulk as well as in the form of thin or thick films. The idea of the Electroceramics network is thus to bring together academics and industrial researchers, young scientists and PhD students in order to exchange and share recent and innovative results representing all aspects of Electroceramics.
Since 2016, the Electroceramics conferences are organised by ECerS.
The next Electroceramics conferences will be held:
- 2024 - Electroceramics XVIV will be organised in Vilnius, Lithuania
The past Electroceramics conferences were organised in:
- 2024: Electroceramics XIX - Vilnius, Lithuania
- 2022: Electroceramics XVIII - Krakow, Poland, jointly with the ECerS XVII and ICC9 conferences
- 2020: Electroceramics XVII – Online (Darmstadt, Germany)
- 2018: Electroceramics XVI - Hasselt, Belgium
- 2016: Electroceramics XV - Limoges, France
- 2014: Electroceramics XIV - Bucarest, Romania
- 2012: Electroceramics XIII - Twente, The Netherlands
- 2010: Electroceramics XII - Trondheim, Norway
- 2008: Electroceramics XI - Manchester, United Kingdom
- 2006: Electroceramics X - Toledo, Spain
- 2004: Electroceramics IX - Cherbourg, France
- 2002: Electroceramics VIII - Roma, Italy
- 2000: Electroceramics VII - Portoroz, Slovenia
- 1998: Electroceramics VI - Montreux, Switzerland
- 1996: Electroceramics V - Aveiro, Portugal
- 1994: Electroceramics IV - Aachen, Germany
- 1992: Electroceramics III - Maubeuge, France
- 1988 : Electroceramics II - Brussels, Belgium
- 1984 : Electroceramics I - Brussels, Belgium
The 2016, 2018 and 2020 Electroceramics Conferences were sponsored by the JECS Trust.
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.