The European Ceramic Society
ECerS Summer Schools
A Summer School, sponsored by the JECS Trust, is organised prior to every Conference organised by ECerS.
The next Summer School will be organised in July 2022, prior to the Ceramics in Europe 2022 conference in Krakow, Poland. More information will be available soon.
Past Summer Schools:
- 2015: “Ceramic and Glass Science and Technology, application to bioceramics and bioglasses” - Madrid, Spain
- 2016: “Process, microstructure and properties of electroceramics: issues and recent advances” - Limoges, France
- 2017: “Non living materials meet living Biology” - Patras, Greece
- 2017: “Innovative technologies in the field of ceramic manufacturing” - Budapest, Hungary
- 2018: “Process and properties of Electroceramics for Energy applications” - Hasselt, Belgium
- 2019: “High and Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics” - Torino, Italy
- 2019 : “Rheology Applied to Additive Manufacturing” - Aveiro, Portugal
- 2020: “Characterization and Modeling of Electroceramics” - Darmstadt, Germany - ONLINE
Next Deadline for JECS Trust Call for Projects is 30th November 2021 !
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before February 2022 and so the project submitted must not begin before 1st March 2022.
Best paper award announced for the YCN special issue in Open Ceramics
A Best Paper Award was launched at the beginning of 2021 by YCN in collaboration with Elsevier for articles submitted in the "Young Ceramists in the Spotlight" Special Issue of the ECerS Open Access Journal "Open Ceramics".
The awarding event took place online in the afternoon of Monday 22nd November 2021.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.