The European Ceramic Society
ECerS Summer Schools
A Summer School, sponsored by the JECS Trust, is organised prior to every Conference organised by ECerS.
The next Summer School will be organised in July 2022, prior to the Ceramics in Europe 2022 conference in Krakow, Poland. More information will be available soon.
Past Summer Schools:
- 2015: “Ceramic and Glass Science and Technology, application to bioceramics and bioglasses” - Madrid, Spain
- 2016: “Process, microstructure and properties of electroceramics: issues and recent advances” - Limoges, France
- 2017: “Non living materials meet living Biology” - Patras, Greece
- 2017: “Innovative technologies in the field of ceramic manufacturing” - Budapest, Hungary
- 2018: “Process and properties of Electroceramics for Energy applications” - Hasselt, Belgium
- 2019: “High and Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics” - Torino, Italy
- 2019 : “Rheology Applied to Additive Manufacturing” - Aveiro, Portugal
- 2020: “Characterization and Modeling of Electroceramics” - Darmstadt, Germany - ONLINE
January 2022 ACerS Winter Workshop Grants
In the framework of the ECerS International Ceramist Student Exchange Program, ECerS launches the call to allow 15 grants of 1.200 €.
Survey on 2022 ECerS Summer School
ECerS calls on the YCN community to find out what topics young ceramists would like to see developed during the 2022 ECerS Summer School.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.