The European Ceramic Society
ECerS Summer Schools
A Summer School, sponsored by the JECS Trust, is organised prior to every Conference organised by ECerS.
In 2022, 4 ECerS schools will take place :
- 06/2022: AIMED-ECerS SCHOOL on Antimicrobial Biomaterials
- 06/2022: FIRE - ECerS SUMMER SCHOOL on Refractories
- 07/2022: Ceramics in Europe 2022 Krakow SUMMER SCHOOL on Sintering
- 09/2022: Shaping 8 SUMMER SCHOOL on Ceramic Shaping
Past Summer Schools:
- 2015: “Ceramic and Glass Science and Technology, application to bioceramics and bioglasses” - Madrid, Spain
- 2016: “Process, microstructure and properties of electroceramics: issues and recent advances” - Limoges, France
- 2017: “Non living materials meet living Biology” - Patras, Greece
- 2017: “Innovative technologies in the field of ceramic manufacturing” - Budapest, Hungary
- 2018: “Process and properties of Electroceramics for Energy applications” - Hasselt, Belgium
- 2019: “High and Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics” - Torino, Italy
- 2019 : “Rheology Applied to Additive Manufacturing” - Aveiro, Portugal
- 2020: “Characterization and Modeling of Electroceramics” - Darmstadt, Germany - ONLINE
Award on Best Contributions to the Wiki on Ceramic Processing!
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is funding through the JECS Trust an award for the best contributions to the Wiki on Ceramics Processing.
ECerS Bioceramics Network - Logo Contest!
The newly formed ECerS BIOCERAMICS network is creating its own website and needs an appealing logo to provide its identity!
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.