The European Ceramic Society
Young Ceramists Network
The Young Ceramists Network (YCN) is an initiative of the Young Ceramists and Training Working Group of the European Ceramic Society (ECerS) and is sponsored by the JECS Trust.
This non-profit network aims at bringing young students and professionals currently doing research on Ceramics.
- A network for Young people conducting research on the field of Ceramics (PhD + 8 years maximum)
- For young researchers (professional, PhD but also post-doctoral or master students), belonging to European/International research institutions (universities, laboratories...)
- An interactive website: www.youngceramists.eu/
- A Facebook page: YCN Ceramic Social Club
- An Instagram page: ycnceramicsocialclub
- A LinkedIn page: Young Ceramists Network (YCN)
- A Twitter page: ClubYcn
- 2 Workshops organised in 2018 (Smolenice) and 2021 (Online)
- 10 successfull Webinars organised in the Winter 2020-Spring 2021 pandemia period
- A regular Newsletter
- 3 Photo Contests
- Free Students Evenings organised during each ECerS Conference and Exhibition: read the reports on the 2 last events (2017 Budapest & 2019 Torino)
Joining YCN is easy and free: How to join YCN!
Next Deadline for JECS Trust Call for Projects is 30th November 2021 !
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before February 2022 and so the project submitted must not begin before 1st March 2022.
Best paper award announced for the YCN special issue in Open Ceramics
A Best Paper Award was launched at the beginning of 2021 by YCN in collaboration with Elsevier for articles submitted in the "Young Ceramists in the Spotlight" Special Issue of the ECerS Open Access Journal "Open Ceramics".
The awarding event took place online in the afternoon of Monday 22nd November 2021.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.