The European Ceramic Society
Young Ceramists Network
The Young Ceramists Network (YCN) is an initiative of the Young Ceramists and Training Working Group of the European Ceramic Society (ECerS) and is sponsored by the JECS Trust.
This non-profit network aims at bringing young students and professionals currently doing research on Ceramics.
- A network for Young people conducting research on the field of Ceramics (PhD + 8 years maximum)
- For young researchers (professional, PhD but also post-doctoral or master students), belonging to European/International research institutions (universities, laboratories...)
- An interactive website: www.youngceramists.eu/
- A Facebook page: YCN Ceramic Social Club
- An Instagram page: ycnceramicsocialclub
- A LinkedIn page: Young Ceramists Network (YCN)
- A Twitter page: ClubYcn
- 2 Workshops organised in 2018 (Smolenice) and 2021 (Online)
- 10 successfull Webinars organised in the Winter 2020-Spring 2021 pandemia period
- A regular Newsletter
- 3 Photo Contests
- Free Students Evenings organised during each ECerS Conference and Exhibition: read the reports on the 2 last events (2017 Budapest & 2019 Torino)
Joining YCN is easy and free: How to join YCN!
January 2022 ACerS Winter Workshop Grants
In the framework of the ECerS International Ceramist Student Exchange Program, ECerS launches the call to allow 15 grants of 1.200 €.
Survey on 2022 ECerS Summer School
ECerS calls on the YCN community to find out what topics young ceramists would like to see developed during the 2022 ECerS Summer School.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.