The European Ceramic Society
Young Ceramists Network
The Young Ceramists Network (YCN) is an initiative of the Young Ceramists and Training Working Group of the European Ceramic Society (ECerS) and is sponsored by the JECS Trust.
This non-profit network aims at bringing young students and professionals currently doing research on Ceramics.
- A network for Young people conducting research on the field of Ceramics (PhD + 8 years maximum)
- For young researchers (professional, PhD but also post-doctoral or master students), belonging to European/International research institutions (universities, laboratories...)
- An interactive website: www.youngceramists.eu/
- A Facebook page: Young Ceramists Network
- An Instagram page: Young Ceramists Network
- A LinkedIn page: Young Ceramists Network
- A Twitter page: Young Ceramists Network
- 2 Workshops organised in 2018 (Smolenice) and 2021 (Online)
- 10 successfull Webinars organised in the Winter 2020-Spring 2021 pandemia period
- A regular Newsletter
- 3 Photo Contests
- Free Students Evenings organised during each ECerS Conference and Exhibition: read the reports on the 2 last events (2017 Budapest & 2019 Torino)
Joining YCN is easy and free: How to join YCN!
2023 European Ceramic Society membership
Being member of the ECerS allows you advantages such as reduced prices to the events organised by ECerS.
ECerS help for Ukrainian Ceramists
In March 2022, the European Ceramic Society and its foundation, the JECS Trust, decided to help the Ukrainian colleagues.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.