The European Ceramic Society
Young Ceramists Network
The Young Ceramists Network (YCN) is an initiative of the Young Ceramists and Training Working Group of the European Ceramic Society (ECerS) and is sponsored by the JECS Trust.
This non-profit network aims at bringing young students and professionals currently doing research on Ceramics.
- A network for Young people conducting research on the field of Ceramics (PhD + 8 years maximum)
- For young researchers (professional, PhD but also post-doctoral or master students), belonging to European/International research institutions (universities, laboratories...)
- An interactive website: www.youngceramists.eu/
- A Facebook page: Young Ceramists Network
- An Instagram page: Young Ceramists Network
- A LinkedIn page: Young Ceramists Network
- A Twitter page: Young Ceramists Network
- 2 Workshops organised in 2018 (Smolenice) and 2021 (Online)
- 10 successfull Webinars organised in the Winter 2020-Spring 2021 pandemia period
- A regular Newsletter
- 3 Photo Contests
- Free Students Evenings organised during each ECerS Conference and Exhibition: read the reports on the 2 last events (2017 Budapest & 2019 Torino)
Joining YCN is easy and free: How to join YCN!
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.