The European Ceramic Society
The young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum (yCAM) is an event and networking platform organized by the EMC (Europe Makes Ceramics) Network of ECerS and supported by the JECS Trust, dedicated to all young researchers interested in the Additive Manufacturing of ceramics.
Since 2017, yCAM has been organised every year jointly by ECerS and the yCAM committee:
- yCAM 2017 took place in Berlin, Germany, on March 23rd-24th 2017
- yCAM 2018 took take place in Padova, Italy, on May 3rd-4th 2018
- yCAM 2019 took take place in Mons, Belgium, on April 3rd-5th 2019
- yCAM 2020 took place online, on October 28th-30th 2020
- yCAM 2021 was organised as a half day online meet-up event on 29th October 2021
More information about yCAM 2022 here.
Shaping 8 - Call for abstracts
We are pleased to inform you that the Call for Abstracts for the next Shaping conference (8th) is now open !!
YCN Industry in the spot : BELREF SA - Research and development of refractories by Léna Roumiguier
YCN Newsletter 11 - December 2021
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.