The European Ceramic Society
The young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum (yCAM) is an event and networking platform organized by the EMC (Europe Makes Ceramics) Network of ECerS and supported by the JECS Trust, dedicated to all young researchers interested in the Additive Manufacturing of ceramics.
Since 2017, yCAM has been organised every year jointly by ECerS and the yCAM committee:
- yCAM 2017 took place in Berlin, Germany, on March 23rd-24th 2017
- yCAM 2018 took take place in Padova, Italy, on May 3rd-4th 2018
- yCAM 2019 took take place in Mons, Belgium, on April 3rd-5th 2019
- yCAM 2020 took place online, on October 28th-30th 2020
- yCAM 2021 was organised as a half day online meet-up event on 29th October 2021
- yCAM 2022 will be organised from 9th to 11th November 2022 in Barcelona, Spain
Report on the 2022 ECerS Summer School
The 2022 ECerS Summer School “Fundamentals and Advanced Technologies of Sintering” took place from 8th to 9th July at AGH University in Krakow, Poland prior to the Ceramics in Europe Conference.
Report on the FIRE ECerS Summer School 2022
ECO-DESIGN OF REFRACTORIES - E for Ecological, Economic, Eco-energetic - FIRE - ECerS SUMMER SCHOOL for students and industrialists
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.