The European Ceramic Society
The young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum (yCAM) is an event and networking platform organized by the EMC (Europe Makes Ceramics) Network of ECerS and supported by the JECS Trust, dedicated to all young researchers interested in the Additive Manufacturing of ceramics.
Since 2017, yCAM has been organised every year jointly by ECerS and the yCAM committee:
- yCAM 2017 took place in Berlin, Germany, on March 23rd-24th 2017
- yCAM 2018 took place in Padova, Italy, on May 3rd-4th 2018
- yCAM 2019 took place in Mons, Belgium, on April 3rd-5th 2019
- yCAM 2020 took place online, on October 28th-30th 2020
- yCAM 2021 was organised as a half day online meet-up event on 29th October 2021
- yCAM 2022 was organised from 9th to 11th November 2022 in Barcelona, Spain
- yCAM 2023 was organised from 30th August to 1st September 2023 in Leoben, Austria
- yCAM 2024 will be organised from 6th to 8th May 2023 in Tampere, Finland.
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.