The European Ceramic Society
The young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum (yCAM) is an event and networking platform organized by the EMC (Europe Makes Ceramics) Network of ECerS and supported by the JECS Trust, dedicated to all young researchers interested in the Additive Manufacturing of ceramics.
Since 2017, yCAM has been organised every year jointly by ECerS and the yCAM committee:
- yCAM 2017 took place in Berlin, Germany, on March 23rd-24th 2017
- yCAM 2018 took place in Padova, Italy, on May 3rd-4th 2018
- yCAM 2019 took place in Mons, Belgium, on April 3rd-5th 2019
- yCAM 2020 took place online, on October 28th-30th 2020
- yCAM 2021 was organised as a half day online meet-up event on 29th October 2021
- yCAM 2022 was organised from 9th to 11th November 2022 in Barcelona, Spain
- yCAM 2023 will be organised from 30th August to 1st September 2023 in Leoben, Austria
2023 European Ceramic Society membership
Being member of the ECerS allows you advantages such as reduced prices to the events organised by ECerS.
ECerS help for Ukrainian Ceramists
In March 2022, the European Ceramic Society and its foundation, the JECS Trust, decided to help the Ukrainian colleagues.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.