The European Ceramic Society
ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions
Every two years ECerS organizes a general Conference and Exhibition in one of its member countries.
Next ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions:
- 18th ECerS: will be held from 2 to 6 July 2023 in Lyon, France
- 19th ECerS: will be held in 2025 in Dresden, Germany
Past ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions:
- 1st ECerS (1989), Maastricht (Nl)
- 2nd ECerS (1991), Augsburg (Ge)
- 3rd EcerS (1993), Madrid (Sp)
- 4th EcerS (1995), Riccione (It)
- 5th ECerS (1997), Versailles (Fr)
- 6th ECerS (1999), Brighton (UK)
- 7th ECerS (2001), Bruges (Be)
- 8th ECerS (2003), Istanbul (Tu)
- 9th ECerS (2005), Portoroz, (Sl)
- 10th ECerS (2007), Berlin (Ge)
- 11th ECerS (2009), Krakow (PL)
- 12th ECerS (2011), Stockholm (SE)
- 13th ECerS (2013), Limoges (FR)
- 14th ECerS (2015), Toledo (ES)
- 15th ECerS (2017), Budapest (HU)
- 16th ECerS (2019), Torino (IT)
- 17th ECerS (2022), Krakow (PL)
2023 European Ceramic Society membership
Being member of the ECerS allows you advantages such as reduced prices to the events organised by ECerS.
ECerS help for Ukrainian Ceramists
In March 2022, the European Ceramic Society and its foundation, the JECS Trust, decided to help the Ukrainian colleagues.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.