The European Ceramic Society
ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions
Every two years ECerS organizes a general Conference and Exhibition in one of its member countries.
Next ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions:
- 17th ECerS : will be held from 10 to 14th July 2022 in Krakow, Poland
- 18th ECerS: will be held from 2 to 6 July 2023 in Lyon, France
- 19th ECerS: will be held in 2025 in Dresden, Germany
Past ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions:
- 1st ECerS (1989), Maastricht (Nl)
- 2nd ECerS (1991), Augsburg (Ge)
- 3rd EcerS (1993), Madrid (Sp)
- 4th EcerS (1995), Riccione (It)
- 5th ECerS (1997), Versailles (Fr)
- 6th ECerS (1999), Brighton (UK)
- 7th ECerS (2001), Bruges (Be)
- 8th ECerS (2003), Istanbul (Tu)
- 9th ECerS (2005), Portoroz, (Sl)
- 10th ECerS (2007), Berlin (Ge)
- 11th ECerS (2009), Krakow (PL)
- 12th ECerS (2011), Stockholm (SE)
- 13th ECerS (2013), Limoges (FR)
- 14th ECerS (2015), Toledo (ES)
- 15th ECerS (2017), Budapest (HU)
- 16th ECerS (2019), Torino (IT)
Next Deadline for JECS Trust Call for Projects is 30th November 2021 !
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before February 2022 and so the project submitted must not begin before 1st March 2022.
Best paper award announced for the YCN special issue in Open Ceramics
A Best Paper Award was launched at the beginning of 2021 by YCN in collaboration with Elsevier for articles submitted in the "Young Ceramists in the Spotlight" Special Issue of the ECerS Open Access Journal "Open Ceramics".
The awarding event took place online in the afternoon of Monday 22nd November 2021.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.