The European Ceramic Society
ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions
Every two years ECerS organizes a general Conference and Exhibition in one of its member countries.
Next ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions:
- 17th ECerS : will be held from 10 to 14th July 2022 in Krakow, Poland
- 18th ECerS: will be held from 2 to 6 July 2023 in Lyon, France
- 19th ECerS: will be held in 2025 in Dresden, Germany
Past ECerS Conferences and Exhibitions:
- 1st ECerS (1989), Maastricht (Nl)
- 2nd ECerS (1991), Augsburg (Ge)
- 3rd EcerS (1993), Madrid (Sp)
- 4th EcerS (1995), Riccione (It)
- 5th ECerS (1997), Versailles (Fr)
- 6th ECerS (1999), Brighton (UK)
- 7th ECerS (2001), Bruges (Be)
- 8th ECerS (2003), Istanbul (Tu)
- 9th ECerS (2005), Portoroz, (Sl)
- 10th ECerS (2007), Berlin (Ge)
- 11th ECerS (2009), Krakow (PL)
- 12th ECerS (2011), Stockholm (SE)
- 13th ECerS (2013), Limoges (FR)
- 14th ECerS (2015), Toledo (ES)
- 15th ECerS (2017), Budapest (HU)
- 16th ECerS (2019), Torino (IT)
January 2022 ACerS Winter Workshop Grants
In the framework of the ECerS International Ceramist Student Exchange Program, ECerS launches the call to allow 15 grants of 1.200 €.
Survey on 2022 ECerS Summer School
ECerS calls on the YCN community to find out what topics young ceramists would like to see developed during the 2022 ECerS Summer School.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.