European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
01/22 - ACerS Winter Workshop
The Winter Workshop organized by The American Ceramic Society will take place from 21st to 23rd January 2022 at Hilton Daytona Beach - Oceanfront Resort Hotel in Daytona Beach, Florida (USA).
01/22 - ICACC2022
The 46th International Conference and Expo on Advanced Ceramics and Composites will be organised by ACerS from 23rd to 28th January 2022 in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA.
05/22 - Workshop for Young Researchers in Ceramic and Glasses for Medical Applications
The second Y-CGMEd Workshop will be organised by SECV on 5th and 6th May 2022 at the Institute for Ceramics and Glasses in Madrid, Spain.
Shaping 8 - Call for abstracts
We are pleased to inform you that the Call for Abstracts for the next Shaping conference (8th) is now open !!
YCN Industry in the spot : BELREF SA - Research and development of refractories by Léna Roumiguier
YCN Newsletter 11 - December 2021
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontier of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...