European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
12/23 - BioCAM
The Additive Manufacturing applied to Bioceramics event will take place from 6th to 8th December 2023 in Mons, Belgium.
12/23 - The Bioceramic Revolution: 3D Printing from Blueprint to Bedside
ONLINE WEBINAR - SAVE THE DATE - 13th December 2023 - 4:00 PM (CET)
12/23 - 87th Annual Session of InCerS and ICEECG
The 87th Annual Session of InCerS will be organised along with an international conference ICEECG from 19 to 21 December, 2023 at CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata, India
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontiers of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...