European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
05/23 - Ceramics Expo
The 2023 edition of Ceramics Expo will be held at Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan, USA, on 2nd and 3rd May 2023.
06/23 - Summer School Non-conventional sintering: science and technology
This school will be held at the University of Trento, Italy, from 5th to 7th June 2023.
06/23 - International Symposium on Inorganic and Environmental Materials 2023 (ISIEM 2023)
The next edition of the International Symposium on Inorganic and Environmental Materials 2023 (ISIEM 2023) will be held in Montpellier, France, from 19th to 23th June 2023.
Open Ceramics - don't miss the ongoing Special Issues!
Reduced Article Publishing Charges for ECerS members and no charges for publishing in the current Special Issues!
Award on Best Contributions to the Wiki on Ceramic Processing!
The JECS trust is funding an award for the best contribution to the Wiki on Ceramics Processing.
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontiers of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...