European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
06/22 - FIRE - ECerS SUMMER SCHOOL
The School "Eco-Design of Refractories : E for Ecological, Economic, Eco-energetic" ope to students and industrialists will be held from Tuesday 28th to Thursday 30th June 2022 in Aachen, Germany.
06/22 - AIMed ECerS Summer School
We are glad to announce that the first AIMed SummerSchool will be organised by ECerS and the AIMed network at the University of Trieste (Italy), from 13 to 15 June 2022!
06/22 - Ceramics UK
This event will take place from 29th to 30th June 2022 in NEC, Birmingham, UK.
Award on Best Contributions to the Wiki on Ceramic Processing!
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is funding through the JECS Trust an award for the best contributions to the Wiki on Ceramics Processing.
ECerS Bioceramics Network - Logo Contest!
The newly formed ECerS BIOCERAMICS network is creating its own website and needs an appealing logo to provide its identity!
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontier of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...