European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
10/21 - Hybrid ECerS School on Additive Manufacturing
This school is open to PhD students and young researchers and will be held in Toulouse, France, and online from October 28th to October 29th.
10/21 - 2021 yCAM Meet up
29. October 2021 - Online!
A virtual young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum (yCAM) networking event dedicated to the transition of ideas from research to industry.
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontier of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...