European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
10/21 - Fourteenth ECerS Conference for Young Scientists in Ceramics, CYSC-2021
The conference will be held from 20th to 23rd October 2021 in Novi Sad, Serbia
10/21 - MS&T21
The 2021 Materials Science and Tecnology Conference will be organised by ACerS from 17th to 21st October 2021 in Columbus, Ohio, USA
January 2022 ACerS Winter Workshop Grants
In the framework of the ECerS International Ceramist Student Exchange Program, ECerS launches the call to allow 15 grants of 1.200 €.
Survey on 2022 ECerS Summer School
ECerS calls on the YCN community to find out what topics young ceramists would like to see developed during the 2022 ECerS Summer School.
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontier of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...