European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
11/22 - Workshop on certification & qualification for R&D expert on AM
This workshop will be organised by the DOC-3D-PRINTING project as an hybrid event, prior to yCAM 2022, by Zoom and at University of Barcelona (Spain), on 8th November 2022 from 13:30 to 17:30
11/22 - 2022 European Ceramic Days
Cerame-Unie - The European Ceramic Industry Association is pleased to invite you to attend the 2022 European Ceramic Days (22ECD), to be held on 28-29-30 November 2022 in Brussels, and more particularly to the European Parliament Ceramics Forum (EPCF) scheduled for 29 November at the Museum of Natural Sciences.
12/22 - International Conference on Global Trends in Traditional to Space Ceramics (GT-TSC’22)
This event will be held on the occasion of the 86th Annual Session of The Indian Ceramic Society, 74th Annual Session of All India Pottery Manufacturers’ Association and 48th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Ceramics.
ECerS 2023 : Abstract submissions and registrations are open!
It is our great pleasure to announce that registrations and abstract submissions are open for the 2023 ECerS biggest event: the XVIIIth Conference and Exhibition of ECerS that will take place in Lyon from 2nd until 6th July 2023!
YCN Newsletter 14 : New YCN committee member
Dr. Awais Qadir joined the YCN committee as a new member !
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontiers of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...