European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
04/24 - Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics: Materials for Extreme Environment Applications
The 2024 UHTC conference will be organised from 14th to 19th April 2024 at Giardini Naxos, Messina (Italy).
04/2024 - Ceramics Expo USA 2024
Ceramics Expo is North America’s premier exhibition and conference for the advanced ceramic and glass supply chain. No matter where you sit on the supply chain, discover your solutions at Ceramics Expo, Novi, Michigan, April 29 – May 1 2024.
05/24 - yCAM 2024
The 2024 edition of yCAM will take place in Tampere, Finland, from 6th to 8th May 2024.
YCN Newsletter 20 - Letter by Muthusundar Kumar, new YCN representative
My Clay Path: A Journey as a YCN Representative for India
YCN Newsletter 20 - Research in Spot by Joanna Tanska
Colloidal processing as a tool to obtain ceramic-metal nanocomposites
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontiers of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...