European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
08/22 - Ceramics Expo USA 2022
The 2022 exhibition will take place from 29th to 30th August 2022 in Cleveland, OH.
09/22 - Joint WRTCS and YUCOMAT Conference
The twenty-third Annual Conference "YUCOMAT 2022" & the Twelfth World Round Table Conference on Sintering "WRTCS 2022" will be held jointly in Herceg Novi, Montenegro, on August 29 – September 2, 2022
09/22 - Shaping 8
The 8th Shaping Conference, jointly organized by the European Ceramic Society and the Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology Empa in partnership with the Swiss Association for Materials Science and Technology - SVMT, will be held in Dübendorf/Zürich, Switzerland, from 14th to 16th September 2022.
Open Ceramics - Call for Papers for forthcoming special issue: ‘Bioceramics’
Bioceramics are currently used in different medical fields, especially in orthopaedics, dentistry, and hard tissues surgery.
How to get JECS Trust funding for your ceramics research in Europe
Check the recording of the last YCN Webinar to know how to apply to get JECS Trust funding for your ceramics research in Europe, presented by Jon Binner, Chair of the JECS Trust.
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontiers of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...