European Ceramic Society
We are a non-governmental, nonprofit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular :
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
09/23 - 12th International Conference on Microwave Materials and their Applications
MMA2023 will be held at Mainz, Germany, from 25th to 28th September 2023. The conference is focussed on microwave dielectrics, mainly ceramics.
09/23 - IWAC09 registration and abstract submission
We are pleased to announce the upcoming International Workshop on Advanced Ceramics (IWAC09) which will be held in Limoges on September 26-29, 2023.
12/23 - Ceramics and Geomaterials in Central Africa
The first international conference CGA01 will be held from 28th November to 1st December 2023, at the University of Yaounde I in Cameroon.
The JECS Trust sponsors activities or conferences involving a collaboration between different European Ceramic Society member countries, involving student/early ...
Frontiers of Research
Open to early stage researchers of the countries affiliated to ECerS, the proposal aims to promote frontier research in the field of materials, devices ...