The European Ceramic Society
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is a non-governmental, non-profit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
The ECerS (see Statutes) was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular:
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
Every two years the ECerS organizes a general Conference in one of the member countries.
Award on Best Contributions to the Wiki on Ceramic Processing!
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is funding through the JECS Trust an award for the best contributions to the Wiki on Ceramics Processing.
ECerS Bioceramics Network - Logo Contest!
The newly formed ECerS BIOCERAMICS network is creating its own website and needs an appealing logo to provide its identity!
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.