The European Ceramic Society
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is a non-governmental, non-profit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
The ECerS (see Statutes) was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular:
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
Every two years the ECerS organizes a general Conference in one of the member countries.
January 2022 ACerS Winter Workshop Grants
In the framework of the ECerS International Ceramist Student Exchange Program, ECerS launches the call to allow 15 grants of 1.200 €.
Survey on 2022 ECerS Summer School
ECerS calls on the YCN community to find out what topics young ceramists would like to see developed during the 2022 ECerS Summer School.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.