The European Ceramic Society
During the ECerS Conference, which takes place every two years in one of the countries represented in the Council, the society is honoured to confer recognition to distinguished personalities:
- Richard Brook Award (International Award)
- Stuijts Award (European Award)
- ECerS Young Scientist award
- Gian Nicolas Babini award (Industrial Award)
- Fellow of the European Ceramic Society
- Recognition of Past Presidents of the European Ceramic Society
- Recognition of ECerS Past Conference Organisers
The "ECerS Young Scientist" and "Gian Nicolas Babini " awards were given for the first time in 2015, during the 14th Conference of ECerS in Toledo, Spain.
The programme of the ECerS Conference also includes the organization of a Student Speech Contest at the end of which the ECerS Young Ceramists and Training Working Group, through a special jury, assigns the title of Best Lecture.
Award on Best Contributions to the Wiki on Ceramic Processing!
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is funding through the JECS Trust an award for the best contributions to the Wiki on Ceramics Processing.
ECerS Bioceramics Network - Logo Contest!
The newly formed ECerS BIOCERAMICS network is creating its own website and needs an appealing logo to provide its identity!
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.