The European Ceramic Society
During the ECerS Conference, which takes place every two years in one of the countries represented in the Council, the society is honoured to confer recognition to distinguished personalities:
- Richard Brook Award (International Award)
- Stuijts Award (European Award)
- ECerS Young Scientist award
- Gian Nicolas Babini award (Industrial Award)
- Fellow of the European Ceramic Society
- Recognition of Past Presidents of the European Ceramic Society
- Recognition of ECerS Past Conference Organisers
The "ECerS Young Scientist" and "Gian Nicolas Babini " awards were given for the first time in 2015, during the 14th Conference of ECerS in Toledo, Spain.
The programme of the ECerS Conference also includes the organization of a Student Speech Contest at the end of which the ECerS Young Ceramists and Training Working Group, through a special jury, assigns the title of Best Lecture.
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.