The European Ceramic Society
BioCAM - Invited Speakers
The Internationally renowned Invited Speakers that will present during the Workshop are:
- Bikramjit Basu from Indian Institute of Sciences, Bengalore, India
- Marc Bohner from RMS Foundation, Bettlar, Switzerland
- Jérôme Chevalier from INSA – Mateis, Lyon, France
- Eamonn De Barra from Bernal Institute, Limerick, Ireland
- Hamada Elsayed from University of Padova, Padova, Italy
- Martijn van Griensven from University of Maastricht, Merln, The Netherlands
- France Lambert from CHU - Liège, Liege, Belgium
- Anne Leriche from Ceramaths, Valenciennes - Maubeuge, France
- Paola Palmero from Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy
- Andrea Zocca from BAM, Berlin, Germany
The Internationally renowned Scientist for the MasterClass will be :
- Helio Jorge from CTSV, Coimbra, Portugal;
- David Grossin from CIRIMAT - University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France;
- Laurent Gremillard from INSA – Mateis, Lyon, France;
- Nadia El Feiss from ADMATEC, Alkmaar, The Netherlands
with the support of the researchers from the BCRC for the equipment demonstrations.
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.