The European Ceramic Society
Report on the Electroceramics XVII conference
Electroceramics XVII was organized online from 24 to 28 August 2020 by the Materials Science Department of the Technische Universität Darmstadt in collaboration with the European Ceramic Society.
- Prof. Olivier Guillon - Research Center Jülich, Germany: "On the processing of electroceramics or the key to transfer materials synthesis into component manufacturing"
- Prof. Philippe Ghosez - University of Liège, Belgium: "From first- to second-principles modelling of functional oxides"
- Prof. Heli Jantunen - University of Oulu, Finland: "Integrations of Materials into Devices"
- Prof. James M. LeBeau - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA: "Directly connecting local chemistry and structure to relaxor properties using electron microscopy"
- Tobias Kutsch from RWTH Aachen, Germany - Poster: Synthesis optimization and ionic conductivity of lanthanum/barium oxyapatites La10-xBaxSi6O27-x/2 (0 ≤ x ≤ 2)
- An-Sofie Kelchtermans from UHasselt, Belgium - Poster: Insights in the interaction between cathode active materials and a new generation solid electrolyte
- Jan Schultheiẞ from NTNU, Norway - Poster: Conductivity mapping at Charged Domain Walls in ErMnO3 under Alternating Voltages
- Lyubov Gimadeeva from Ural Federal University, Russia - Poster: Study of transgranular domain structure in BaTIO3 Ceramics by high resolution methods
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.