The European Ceramic Society
Report on the Electroceramics XVII conference
Electroceramics XVII was organized online from 24 to 28 August 2020 by the Materials Science Department of the Technische Universität Darmstadt in collaboration with the European Ceramic Society.
- Prof. Olivier Guillon - Research Center Jülich, Germany: "On the processing of electroceramics or the key to transfer materials synthesis into component manufacturing"
- Prof. Philippe Ghosez - University of Liège, Belgium: "From first- to second-principles modelling of functional oxides"
- Prof. Heli Jantunen - University of Oulu, Finland: "Integrations of Materials into Devices"
- Prof. James M. LeBeau - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA: "Directly connecting local chemistry and structure to relaxor properties using electron microscopy"
- Tobias Kutsch from RWTH Aachen, Germany - Poster: Synthesis optimization and ionic conductivity of lanthanum/barium oxyapatites La10-xBaxSi6O27-x/2 (0 ≤ x ≤ 2)
- An-Sofie Kelchtermans from UHasselt, Belgium - Poster: Insights in the interaction between cathode active materials and a new generation solid electrolyte
- Jan Schultheiẞ from NTNU, Norway - Poster: Conductivity mapping at Charged Domain Walls in ErMnO3 under Alternating Voltages
- Lyubov Gimadeeva from Ural Federal University, Russia - Poster: Study of transgranular domain structure in BaTIO3 Ceramics by high resolution methods
ECerS 2023 : Abstract submissions and registrations are open!
It is our great pleasure to announce that registrations and abstract submissions are open for the 2023 ECerS biggest event: the XVIIIth Conference and Exhibition of ECerS that will take place in Lyon from 2nd until 6th July 2023!
YCN Newsletter 14 : New YCN committee member
Dr. Awais Qadir joined the YCN committee as a new member !
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.