The European Ceramic Society
2022 European Ceramic Society membership !
Being member of the ECerS allows you advantages such as reduced prices to the events organised by ECerS.
In 2022, let's point out the following ones:
- FIRE - ECerS Summer School in Aachen, Germany - from 28th to 30th June 2022
- Ceramics in Europe 2022 in Krakow, Poland - from 10th to 14th July 2022
- Shaping 8 in Dübendorf/Zürich, Switzerland - from 14th to 16th September 2022
- yCAM 2022 in Barcelona, Spain - from 9th to 11th November 2022
Once member of ECerS, you will also be eligible for the following calls for projects:
Special prices are also allowed to ECerS members for the 2 ECerS Journals:
- Journal of ECerS (JECS): lower subscription fee
- Open Ceramics: 20% discount on the Article Publication Charge when publishing
How to become member?
If you are from or working in one of the European member countries or one of the associated countries, please contact the representative of this country in order to become a member of that society. Once you become a member, you will automatically be considered as a member of ECerS.
If you are not from or working in one of the member countries, please fill in the membership form.
The fees for Individual Members are of :
- Regular: 50 €
- Students: 30 €
- Lifetime: 1000 € (covering 20 years in average)
Don't hesitate to contact us for any further information at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.