The European Ceramic Society
Open Ceramics - don't miss the ongoing Special Issues!
Reduced Article Publishing Charges for ECerS members and no charges for publishing in the current Special Issues!
Open Ceramics is the official, peer-reviewed, Open Access Journal of the European Ceramic Society, published by Elsevier. It publishes the results of original research and reviews relating to all classes of ceramic materials, from traditional to advanced ceramics, from glasses to refractories, from bioceramics to ceramic matrix composites. The central objective of this international journal is to provide a venue for the dissemination of high quality, novel research and technological developments in ceramic and inorganic materials, targeting a wide audience ranging from academia to industry.
Ongoing Special Issues:
- Next frontier bioceramics: improvements from collaborative and multi-disciplinary approaches
- Current state and recent advances in shaping of ceramics
- Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing (AM) of ceramic components - recent developments and trends
- Advances in Ultra-high Temperature Ceramics and Composites
- Polymer-Derived Ceramics (PDCs): From preceramic polymer chemistry to functional materials
- Refractories for the Carbon Challenge
- Advances in Ceramic Armour
- E-design (Ecological, Economic, Eco-energetic) of refractories: from Fundamentals to Future challenges
- Advances in Ceramic Composites Manufacture, Performances and Applications
- Porous Ceramics
- Electrospun Ceramic and Composite Fibers for Energy and Health Applications
- Recent Efforts and Advances towards Sustainable Ceramics and Related Processes
- Challenges in non-conventional sintering: towards sustainable manufacturing and out-of-equilibrium ceramics
YCN Newsletter 18 - New YCN Representative call
You can now apply to the YCN Representative position here! Deadline for applications is October 31st 2023.
Next Deadline to apply to the JECS Trust is 30th November 2023!
Please note that the decisions of the JECS Trust board will not be known before end of February 2024. Activities submitted for the deadline of 30th November 2023 for support from the JECS Trust should then not begin before mid-March 2024.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.